Thursday, June 29, 2017


TOPIC 1: ABOUT YOU

Hello everyone, my name is Rebecca Chandler. My major is Sociology and I am not sure exactly what I want to do after I graduate, but I do know I want to work with youth. I graduated with my Associates degree in Criminal Justice. 

Media is apart of my everyday life and I would like to know everything I can about it. How and why media works? Things along those lines. It would also be interesting to see where media is headed with the years to come. 

Some of my passions are art and photography. What I am the most is being a mother. I don't know if that would be considered a passion, but it is what I am and what I love being the most. I am also passionate about helping youth succeed in life and help them become a positive adult in society. I live where many parents drop the ball so to speak when it comes to parenting and most these kids just want someone to listen to them and to be there for them. I try to help out in any way possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment